Discord channel?

Lovelydrew

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
10
Location
Huntsville
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be a member here I moved. I'm looking to try and grab some corals from some people here locally while I'm visiting. Any chance someone can let me know the discord?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new