Discossoma vs Leather?

Pat613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Discosoma and a Leather about to grow into each other, is this going to be an issue? They are 2mm from each other and are both full and fluffy, curious if I should intervene?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new