Discover the Unique Advantages of the ReefBot Lab!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Tired of the hassle of manual water testing for your aquarium? Look no further! The ReefBot Lab offers a revolutionary solution that sets it apart from other testing devices on the market.
DSC_2719.jpg

Here's what makes the ReefBot Lab stand out:

1. Automation: The ReefBot Lab automates the entire testing process. Simply schedule your tests and let the device do the rest, saving you time and effort.

2. Compatibility: The ReefBot Lab is designed to work with over 150 third-party test kits from all popular brands, providing users with the flexibility and convenience they need. In addition to the major 5 parameters, the ReefBot can also test for Ammonia, pH, Iron, Potassium, Copper, and many more, currently supporting up to 17 different parameters.
    ReefKinetics-Multi-TestKit.jpg

3. Precision: With advanced technology and precision engineering, the ReefBot Lab delivers accurate and reliable results every time, giving you the same result you would get manually from any test kit used.

4. User-Friendly Interface: The ReefBot Lab has a user-friendly interface that allows easy scheduling of tests, monitoring of results, and tracking of trends over time. You can receive alerts from anywhere.
    notifications.jpg

5. Continuous Innovation: At Reef Kinetics, we're committed to continuous improvement and innovation. We're constantly working to enhance the ReefBot Lab with new features, updates, and improvements based on user feedback and technological advancements.

6. Minimal Maintenance: Only refill the reagents and replace the syringes after every 60 tests!
The ReefBot Lab is the perfect companion for your aquarium, grab yours now and benefit from the special "reef2reef" discount. Learn more here!

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back