Disposable Contacts????

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The disposable contacts that are for 1 day do you actually throw them out or can they be used for a couple days? I have never had contacts but I want to get rid of my glasses because I do light construction and they are always getting dirty from my hands or little scratches on them.
 
Lasik Surgery is the way to go. I wore contacts and glasses for years. I had Lasik Surgery about a year ago and its was the best decision ever!
Its fairly cheap with all of the payment plans they now offer. In reality the payment plans that they now offer can be less than the cost of disposable contacts.
Anyhow, to answer your question, yes disposables can be worn more than once. I always used mine for a week and then threw them out. Of course the doctor would tell you not to but I done it this way for years and never had any issues.
Gary
 
I keep my disposables way longer than I am suppose to. I take them out every night and try not to even take naps with them in. I think i have had the same 3 month box for almost 2 years now.
 
Do the surgery if you can. Contacts are a pain. I had them for years. Good luck!

Ive been wearing mine for like 18 years. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my morning eyeball touches.

I would love to get the surgery though.:nerd:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new