Distressed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeSoDo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DeSoDo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2024
Messages
308
Reaction score
198
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the palythoa stinging my Duncan? I don't know much about corals, learning as I go.

20240908_201828.jpg
 
The paly came in on a piece of live rock that I got from LFS last year.
 
Pallys don’t sting. It does look like they are both stretching up for more light though, turn the lights up.
 
Gotcha. The lights are on ramp down. Here's the current light setting.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240908_211642_Smart Life.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_211642_Smart Life.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 39

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new