• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Diver's Den Orange Spotted FileFish

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

xiongsy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I am going to shake some things up a little in my 22.4 Fiji Cube. With that being said, the followings are up for grabs. OSFF has been treated with API General Cure + Focus mixed in with Masstick for 7 days.

Divers Den Orange Spotted FileFish - $200
- DD Purchase details:
Order Number: A416XXXX-X
Shipping Category 6: Divers Den/Coral Farm
Track this order
Delivery Date: 03/22/2023
Divers Den/Coral Farm Tracking Number: 771614938231
Item Details:
0316231878 Fijian Orange Spot Filefish EXPERT ONLY Qty: 1

- Selling to reduce the bioload but, most importantly, to provide "HIM" a bigger home. Preferred to be sold to a large established tank please.
- Does he nip at SPS? I don't have any SPS. Lost my few frags due to RTN/STN or bleaching.
- So far, he only accepts Masstick from the listed food above. I don't have flakes or pellets small enough for him. I've mixed raw frozen salmon with Masstick but can't confirm whether he eats the salmon or not. No pinched stomach. Full belly.

I don't have any experience shipping so no shipping.

20230420_123330.jpg

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back