Diving The World's 80g Acro Wonderland!

How is the tank? Photos?
It keeps truckin along. I’ve been mostly hands off the past year or so. No big changes although I may have one coming. ATI T5 bulbs are becoming more and more difficult to find. I foresee a forced switch to LED in the next 2-3 years…
 
Ok...
That was a plea for current pictures of the tank.
I realize you might have missed it with the subtlety of the request, but that's actually what it was.
So..
For the LOVE OF GOD....
PLEASE POST NEW PICTURES!!!



thank you
 
I know, I know. I’m lazy. I’ll get some new photos soon.
To Do List Nothing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
I know, I know. I’m lazy. I’ll get some new photos soon.
To Do List Nothing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Congratulations on your tank and patience!
What are your nitrate and phosphate levels?
Which brand of Ca, KH, and Mg are you using? Do you add anything for trace elements?
I apologize if I overwhelmed you with questions; I'm new here and eager to learn, so I want to keep things simple.
 
Looking forward to the photo update!!

Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF
 
Congratulations on your tank and patience!
What are your nitrate and phosphate levels?
Which brand of Ca, KH, and Mg are you using? Do you add anything for trace elements?
I apologize if I overwhelmed you with questions; I'm new here and eager to learn, so I want to keep things simple.
Questions are always welcome. I keep Nitrate/Phosphate around 5/0.05. I use BRS Cal/Alk/Mag. I dose Cal/Alk continuously, but Mag generally only in my WC water. I don’t dose anything else. No trace elements added.
 
How often do you clean your pumps? I love when people say, "How can I grow coralline faster?" Be careful what you with for!

I have my pumps & frag racks on a 4 month clean cycle. I thought it would be fun to show the before & after of my cleaning. Do your pumps get this crazy in 4 months?

IMG_9162.JPG

IMG_9168.JPG
 
I just saw you are near SF Bay! I’m not very far from you! If you are ever selling frags let me know, I’m in Napa. So not a bad drive if I avoid the peak hours haha!
 
I just started reading your thread. This is the first time i have heard that tank brand on r2r. I have an old Lee Mar 180 with a cracked bottom i want to rebuild. I didnt even know they were still building tanks. Yours is looking great!
 
I just started reading your thread. This is the first time i have heard that tank brand on r2r. I have an old Lee Mar 180 with a cracked bottom i want to rebuild. I didnt even know they were still building tanks. Yours is looking great!
No, they don’t sell them anymore. I bought mine maybe 6 months before they dissolved the business. Word is that the actual builders started Crystal Dynamics. But I’m not sure if that’s fact. Lee Mar was known for being the best builder on the west coast and it hasn’t disappointed me yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new