diy 55 gallon sump plans

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2018
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
475
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drawing up plans for a DIY sump. not a pretty picture but I think it gives a good idea on what I might go with. The refugium will b separate from the sump itself. looking for any advise on this since this is the first sump I will attempt to build.


sump plans.jpg
 
at a first glance, looks like it would work. Id go with it
thank you. but plans for the sump size has changed. going smaller. 40 breeder the width is a half in to long. 55 is to tall I couldn't get anything in or out without taking the tank out. 75 is to long and to tall. so looking at a 29 or 30 gallon tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new