I don't think this is a zoa...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JiminyCat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JiminyCat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... But it sure resembles one, albeit a colorless one. Can anyone ID? It's about one centimeter.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371762481.889547.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
aaagggghhhh!!!!! Murder it before it spreads!!!! Aiptasiacide is legal and encouraged!!!
 
take the rock out, then dig it out with a knife then supper glue the whole area where it was.
 
You can also cover it with epoxy and encase it. If you don't mind the look of the epoxy blob.
 
I broke that piece off. Just as well, I've been wanting to relocate that Chalice frag anyway.

BUT I do have another one nestled between some zoas that will be difficult. See pic.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1371767051.325362.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new