Dayglo zoa ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndds1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ndds1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
226
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

I purchased a single polyp frag of Dayglo from a fellow R2R and it arrived last week. Since I have never physically seen this zoa in person before so I don't know how big a polyp would normally be or what it might look like except in picture and discussion on this forum. Anyhow can anyone tell me if this frag is a true Dayglo zoa? It is so tiny like 1/4" in diameter. You can see how small it is in the picture with the Oscar the grouch and the hallucinations.
Thanks so much in advance!
PXL_20260906_230226130.jpg


PXL_20260906_230248205.jpg


PXL_20260906_230405300.jpg
 
I’ve seen two variations of dayglos before and this is absolutely one of them, definitely do updates as it grows I’m thinking of getting some soon but I’ve heard they’re more prone to the random melting thing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new