Diy drop off aquarium

Reefbeard89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted a drop off tank, so why not build my own?! I want to do a free hanging one kinda like new wave concepts did (cept without the 90°)

Anyone know how I can go about this?? Do I need to worry about the bottom falling out or something?? That's kinda my only worry. I plan to make the part that's on the stand to have sand and the drop off hanging off bare bottom. Any tips, tricks, and instruction is appreciated!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new