DIY LEDs for 24" t5 fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hecdr34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hecdr34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
255
Location
Paramus NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I build this about a month ago. The LEDs are solderless so it is very easy to add and take off LEDs of different colors as you please. You could also add another driver very easily. It comes with 12x3 watt solderless LEDs on a non dimmable meanwell driver. I also have 80 degree optics that you could put on if you choose. I am currently using this light. I'll like to trade for a 4 bulb t5 fixture. Let me know what you have. I'm located in NJ

Meanwell driver
12" heatsink
7 x royal blues
3 x cool whites
1 x red
1 x green
sasusynu.jpg
zugy2a7u.jpg
qusamede.jpg
uma4asym.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ADA Mini and LEDs for $100
yjahumug.jpg
a4u4ena7.jpg
y4ebu6y4.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
For those that asked shipping now available


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new