DIY LED's with Meanwell ELM 60-48P driver and Profilux

Ryan Holly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if I should be posting this here are in the controller section, but here goes. I set up a DIY LED system with Meanwell 60-48P drivers. I am trying to find information on how to connect these to my Profilux. I know I need to purchase the LEDcontroller4 v2, but I just want to make sure that this controller will work with these drivers. It mentions that it can take an analog signal and convert it to PWM, but the 60-48P driver is a PWM signal. If anyone has any experience with this type of setup, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if I should be posting this here are in the controller section, but here goes. I set up a DIY LED system with Meanwell 60-48P drivers. I am trying to find information on how to connect these to my Profilux. I know I need to purchase the LEDcontroller4 v2, but I just want to make sure that this controller will work with these drivers. It mentions that it can take an analog signal and convert it to PWM, but the 60-48P driver is a PWM signal. If anyone has any experience with this type of setup, your help would be greatly appreciated.
It should be ok. Worst case, you can use the pwm signal and add a resistor and a capacitor (RC circuit) to make its an approximately analog singnal. But I doubt you;ll need it, thing should work out

OP
OP
Ryan Holly

Ryan Holly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank Ranjib. I figured as much. I'll just hook them up like I did with my Reef Angel years ago.

Back