DIY stand for low boy frag tank help

  • Thread starter Thread starter PDR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
3,354
Reaction score
16,274
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a Zoomed low boy frag tank (48" x 24" x 10") and am planning on building the stand.

I can't decide on building the stand out of wood or doing a cinder block stand. I would prefer to keep costs to a minimum but obviously still want something that is reliable.

My biggest concern with building the stand out of wood is getting it level. I am not the best at woodworking and I don't have many woodworking tools but I could borrow some if necessary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 
It will be alright use a miter saw with a fence to make sure all cuts are same exact length. Then when you put it together use clamps to hold things together and pre drill your holes. Then it will be square.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new