DIY sump redo

geekengineer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
427
Reaction score
528
Location
South Aurora
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering I have a 20 long gallon tank I used for a sump and I was thinking of ripping out all the glass panels I put in and starting over with a new setup. Does anyone think that would screw up the integrity of the tank if I do that and is it going to be a major pain to do that in the first place?
 
You’ll probably be alright as long as the original tank seal doesn’t come out with it.
I used an eBay kit in my 20L
 
Yeah I was sort of eyeing the ebay kits too.. Might be a better deal.
 
Just building up a 20 long to put under my 75 gallon. I have always found them more versital. It is nice when you can pick up a tank for 20 to 30 dollars. Then for another 30 or so. You can put new baffles in. Lots of fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new