• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DJ's Pink And Gold Zoas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Djtonton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Djtonton

Saltwater Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
1,752
Reaction score
162
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:nerd:

Selling some of my Gold and Pink Zoas. I have multiple frags they are as listed:

(3) Frags Of 3 Heads --- $30.00 each
(3) Frags Of 5-6 heads --- $60.00 each
(1) Frags Of 10 Heads ---$110.00
*Can also make custom frags just let me know how many you want!
​


Here are some pictures

main.php


main.php


main.php




Will Be Shipping Via FedEx

Let me know if you have any questions!

Send me your Zip To get Shipping Price!
 
Last edited:
Tony's Pink and Gold zoas are very nice folks!
 
Zooid should call them tonton's. THats the real name for these zoo's not that cheesy pold and gink name.
My 2 cents, awesome zoo's
 
Zooid should call them tonton's. THats the real name for these zoo's not that cheesy pold and gink name.
My 2 cents, awesome zoo's

Kreeger

I agree 100% on the naming but they wouldn't let me use that because it was my rc and r2r username???

Oh well but these zoas are nuts esp in other tanks I have seen some crazy morphs!

Well Back to driving traffic seems to be pickin up
 
Last edited:
Tony's Pink & Golds are sick..........I have them and they GROW GROW GROW. I get around 5-8 polyps a month. Tony is a grate guy to bye from. Let me no what else you have for me tony.
Kreeger

I agree 100% on the naming but they wouldn't let me use that because it was my rc and r2r username???

Oh well but these zoas are nuts esp in other tanks I have seen some crazy morphs!

Well Back to driving traffic seems to be pickin up
 
Yes these were on ebay but not called Fairy Dust they were called DJ's TonTon Pink and Golds.
 
1 Frag of 3 -- SOLD
1 Frag of 5 -- SOLD

------------------------------------

Updated List:
(2) Frags Of 3 Heads --- $30.00 each
(2) Frags Of 5-6 heads --- $60.00 each

(1) Frags Of 10 Heads ---$110.00
*Can also make custom frags just let me know how many you want!​
 
Got mine today, they are pretty sweet. Bump for the awesomeness!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new