Do Dwarf Seahorses NEED there freshly hatch brine enrinched???

duganderson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard some folks that say that Dwarf Seahorses do NOT need freshly hatched bring shrimp enriched? Is that accurate? If you're not enriching BBS, is there something else to feed that's easy, cheap and would be helpful?

Thanks, Doug

MiniNina

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
baby brine needs to be 1-2 days old and enriched with dans feed if you really want to keep them alive. i had 6 dwarfs for a while i almost killed them because i was lazy and i didn't wanted to enrich bb. i warn you its very hard to keep them alive, i had like 3 hatchers because sometimes one of them failed and i had to wait anlther 2 days.

also you need to do 50% water changes every 2 days or maybe everyday and you can't really have a sand bed :/ seahorses will get stuck in the sand and die.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back