- Joined
- Dec 15, 2015
- Messages
- 124
- Reaction score
- 37
Hey guys.
I have an oceanic biocube 14 with:
TruLumen 4-453nm Blue LED strip:
amazon.com/TrueLumen-Aquatic-10-Inch-4-453nm-LED/dp/B003XXAE84/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450154794&sr=8-2&keywords=truelumen
10k 24W flourescent lamp:
amazon.com/Coralife-10000K-Straight-Compact-Fluorescent/dp/B000O3EOKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450154946&sr=8-1&keywords=coralife+biocube+14+light
I'd like to have lighting for all SPS, anenome,etc. Basically lighting that would allow me to grow almost anything I want. Is my lighting sufficient for this? If not, could I just throw in extra LED strips for cheap? (trulumen)
Ive seen a lot of 'rapid led retrofit' suggestions hanging around, but I just don't want to spend that much money unless its REALLY worth it. I'm just clueless on this lighting stuff.
I have an oceanic biocube 14 with:
TruLumen 4-453nm Blue LED strip:
amazon.com/TrueLumen-Aquatic-10-Inch-4-453nm-LED/dp/B003XXAE84/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1450154794&sr=8-2&keywords=truelumen
10k 24W flourescent lamp:
amazon.com/Coralife-10000K-Straight-Compact-Fluorescent/dp/B000O3EOKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450154946&sr=8-1&keywords=coralife+biocube+14+light
I'd like to have lighting for all SPS, anenome,etc. Basically lighting that would allow me to grow almost anything I want. Is my lighting sufficient for this? If not, could I just throw in extra LED strips for cheap? (trulumen)
Ive seen a lot of 'rapid led retrofit' suggestions hanging around, but I just don't want to spend that much money unless its REALLY worth it. I'm just clueless on this lighting stuff.