Do I need a new team?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,869
Reaction score
122,480
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's what many of you dawg fans might be thinking this morning. But I say no stick with your beloved poodles. They are a good team and even though they blacked their jersey's, we blacked their eye.

:crossedlips:

Sorry guys I owed you this from last year...

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!
 
HEHE! get your punches while you can, typical fan of a losing team!:tongue:
 
LOL! Were 5-0 so I am not sure what the word "losing" means that you speak of. :D
 
I claim no teams! they all let you down! :cry:
It was funny in church today to see all the alabama and georgia polo shirts!
 
That's what many of you dawg fans might be thinking this morning. But I say no stick with your beloved poodles. They are a good team and even though they blacked their jersey's, we blacked their eye.

:crossedlips:

Sorry guys I owed you this from last year...

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!


Good one Dave...yes you did owe us. If Ga played like they did second half it would have been a good game. I thought it was gonna be close but new AL was good. But they really started out with a bang. Just be careful you guys apparently don't have any staying power!!!LOL!!!
 
Good one Dave...yes you did owe us. If Ga played like they did second half it would have been a good game. I thought it was gonna be close but new AL was good. But they really started out with a bang. Just be careful you guys apparently don't have any staying power!!!LOL!!!


It's called 3rd string!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new