Do I need to move my Zoa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkreitler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bkreitler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
148
Reaction score
52
Location
Belleville
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I introduced a new Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone about a month ago. He seemed very content in the spot that I placed him, but about 4 days ago decided to move to the other side of the rock. He is now sitting right next to a very healthy and happy Zoa. He is so close that it is as if he was partly sitting on top of the Zoas plug. The zoa has been in that spot for about 5 months and doing great. Do I need to relocate the zoa to a new spot? Will the nem sting the zoa and eventually kill it? I am thinking probably better to relocate the zoa, but wanted feedback from the group. Thanks!! Bob
 
Bob,
Yes.
PS: More than likely your nem will decide to move again. So, be prepared to move corals again in the future. That's why I got rid of my bubble tip.
TJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new