• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do not buy from Shubz

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

James w Lewis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, there is a guy named Shubz here that sells corals. He answer a post from me about wanting a piece of Homewrecker. He told me ha had one piece and I needed to hurry or it would sell to someone else. I paypalled home the money and then he tells me he won’t garuntee it if it dies. I said as long as he sends another piece that is fine. So he sends me this piece and it here to me with no heat packs in the dead of winter and of course it’s dead. He role me that the temp was ok when he sent it. I explained they the temp was in the 40s and the temp in the hold of a plane was much colder. Then he tells me that he can’t send another piece till his grows out. I have waited 6 months. And I get crickets. I told home I would rat him out to R2R so here I am. I don’t care at this point about making him give me the piece but you guys need to be wary of him.

OP
OP
James w Lewis

James w Lewis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He did contact me and he told me he doesn’t have HR anymore. He said he would send other corals to make good but he wants 83 dollars for shipping. Not gonna pay shipping, especially that much, when he killed the piece by sending it without heat packs in the dead of winter.

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowing who the bad sellers are is very important. What some of these guys do is buildup a bad reputation then start a new account. If you want to list his full name OR street name, city, state, and zip that would helpful to help avoid him. I buy a decent amount online and have no time or patients to deal with people like this. Through everything I have bought I have only come across one bad seller, who is no longer reefing. I definitely keep a list of sellers to avoid, which might be the cause of some of my success. If you don't feel comfortable listing his information on here then just shoot me a PM and will add him to my list.

OP
OP
James w Lewis

James w Lewis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So he offers to give me corals up to the value of the HR and only charge me 45 for shipping then he says he gets to choose the replacements and shows me a bunch of crap frags that he has. I tell him I only buy high end stuff and I name names that I know he has and he says they are not available. This guy is a crook. Do not buy from him.

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy endings is what we all shoot for. Keep us posted with how everything goes. Did you have to pay shipping?

paphater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do a search in here, he has burned a few people. For me I had to file a PayPal dispute. I could be wrong but I thought I heard the mods had done something about him. You should tag the mods (can't do it on my phone) so they can be made aware that he is responding to adds since he can't post them any more. If what I heard is true at least.

Back