Do Royal Grammas make caves

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bartanto
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bartanto

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
498
Reaction score
743
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did this dude make his own cave/burrow out of this random rubble?!

IMG_0121.jpeg


IMG_0122.jpeg
 
I had one that did. I would watch him re-arrange my aquascape one mouthful at a time. The one I have now doesn't. I wonder why. Male / female thing perhaps?
Cool! I’ve got 4 and the alpha is the only one doing it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new