Do Scopas Tangs school in 3s like Yellows?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zero_Cool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zero_Cool

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2022
Messages
5,246
Reaction score
10,160
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
180g tank 72x24x24

I have seen Yellows school but with the difficulties (and cost) of obtaining these now I am looking for other options. Always liked the Scopas tangs. Will they school or fight it out?

Other options?
 
I've kicked Scopas tangs out of my gang. At least mine did not play well with others.

When a tiny at $50 fish almost kills a medium sized $500 fish, It makes the $50 fish much less appealing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new