Do that maintenance youve been putting off

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super guilty of this too: everything looks fine I don't need to do anything. But we all have that one maintenance thing we've been putting off. For me it's been buildup in my pumps. My powerhead has been slowing down a bit and has had some noticeable algae buildup but it looked fine and I've been busy, so I've been putting it off. Well I finally got around to swapping it out and holy moly what a difference. And it's only a sicce nano stream. So much more circulation and my couple of lps that have been ticked for no reason immediately perked up. Just a reminder to everyone: do that that regular maint you've been putting off.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super guilty of this too: everything looks fine I don't need to do anything. But we all have that one maintenance thing we've been putting off. For me it's been buildup in my pumps. My powerhead has been slowing down a bit and has had some noticeable algae buildup but it looked fine and I've been busy, so I've been putting it off. Well I finally got around to swapping it out and holy moly what a difference. And it's only a sicce nano stream. So much more circulation and my couple of lps that have been ticked for no reason immediately perked up. Just a reminder to everyone: do that that regular maint you've been putting off.
Ive been majorly guilty lately. I relocated some rock to a tank that i was using to be able to slowly eradicate a majano problem....now i have two majano tanks
Cary Elwes Eye Roll GIF

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Water change. I do 12.5% weekly religiously. I’ve been sick, currently on antibiotics and steroids, and haven’t done one in two weeks. Water has been mixing all day and the little voice in my head keeps telling to wait until tomorrow because I’ll be feeling better.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back