Do You Feed Your Acropora?

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,238
Reaction score
42,948
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers! I was wondering how many of you feed your acropora or other sps? I occasionally use ReefRoids and Reef Chili. The coral usually extend their mesenterial filaments and grab it out of the water column! Here’s a short video showing it in action!

 
Last edited:
I feed roids, benereef and phyto. Ive also been using reef actif lately but not sure its made much of a difference.
I used to use long pvc and a plastic bottle to feed roids directly to my LPS which I definitely think it made a difference.

EDIT: I also just started using polylabs polyp booster.
 
Last edited:
Fauna Marin min S coral food and ammonium bicarbonate!
 
Broad cast this as well as mixing it in with my mysis shrimp. Love it.

Red Sea Reef Energy Plus 1000ml (AB+) All in One Coral Food​

 
Hey Reefers! I was wondering how many of you feed your acropora or other sps? I occasionally use ReefRoids and Reef Chili. The coral usually extend their mesenterial filaments and grab it out of the water column! Here’s a short video showing it in action!


I have been using Tropic Marin Phos food here and there otherwise r never been a target feeder
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new