Do you own your "holy grail" fish ?

mapman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2022
Messages
432
Reaction score
344
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My ultimate goal in reefing is to own another Tanaka Possum wrasse. I had one for about three years before losing him during a tank transfer when I moved. Recently, I acquired a 2-inch Radiant Wrasse, which I believe is the “holy grail” fish I currently possess. How about you guys?
 
Mine is the Flame Angel. Not having a lot of luck. My last one jumped when the lid was off. The dog tried to tell me by repeatedly going to the tank but stupid human didn't catch on in time.

🫤
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new