Docs 450G Build!!

Unfortunately not, I had knee surgery back in January and then our house flooded from a frozen pipe that busted. Soon as I get the house repaired from the TX winter storm I will get it finished.
Sorry to hear about that, horrible luck! Get better and happy reefing!
 
Unfortunately not, I had knee surgery back in January and then our house flooded from a frozen pipe that busted. Soon as I get the house repaired from the TX winter storm I will get it finished.
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. I am following along though as I love the dimensions and your off to a great start.
 
Sorry to hear of the bad luck with the house. Tagging along for more.
 
After years of the new 450g tank sitting idle, I finally got water in it, and it’s now cycling. I also hung my motorized canopy! IMG_0756.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Epic tank! Glad to see you finally got it set up!
 
After years of the new 450g tank sitting idle, I finally got water in it, and it’s now cycling. I also hung my motorized canopy! IMG_0756.jpeg
Best of luck with the cycle!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new