Does a reefing meets social superstar exist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm currently looking for a reefing meets social superstar to join my team as a Social Media Strategist.

This position will be responsible for growing social media following and engagement in all platforms, with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram and hobby forums. In addition, providing BRS customers with specialized expertise and support across our social programs and channels. The strategist also manages the long-term and daily planning, and execution, of social media across channels.

The ideal candidate is a reefing meets social superstar and excels at being self-driven, accountable, engaging and creative. This position does require subject matter expertise in the reef tank hobby.

The range of pay is $55,000 to $80,000. The high-end means you not only are an avid and experienced reefer, but you also have experience working in social media and managing a brands presence and community. Must be in the Twin Cities.

VIEW LISTING/APPLY HERE

-Valerie

Burrito

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought this was going to be a thread about does a reefing social media superstar exist and i was going to say ryan and brad at BRS would be my picks.... lol

cool job!

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thought this was going to be a thread about does a reefing social media superstar exist and i was going to say ryan and brad at BRS would be my picks.... lol

cool job!

If only I could hire Ryan away... lol. Also, do you mean Randy? He WAS our social guy, but Ryan stole him away for video. :p

Mpal771

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm currently looking for a reefing meets social superstar to join my team as a Social Media Strategist.

This position will be responsible for growing social media following and engagement in all platforms, with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram and hobby forums. In addition, providing BRS customers with specialized expertise and support across our social programs and channels. The strategist also manages the long-term and daily planning, and execution, of social media across channels.

The ideal candidate is a reefing meets social superstar and excels at being self-driven, accountable, engaging and creative. This position does require subject matter expertise in the reef tank hobby.

The range of pay is $55,000 to $80,000. The high-end means you not only are an avid and experienced reefer, but you also have experience working in social media and managing a brands presence and community. Must be in the Twin Cities.

VIEW LISTING/APPLY HERE

-Valerie
Well, whoever has been doing up to now are fairly big shoes to fill.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back