Does anybody know anything about cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cloak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cloak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2015
Messages
3,033
Reaction score
2,133
Location
Stockton, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got this 1998 Acura 3.0 CL and all of a sudden when go over speed bumps slowly I'm hearing this squeak coming from my right rear tire. Even when I hit small pot holes in the street or drive over something uneven you can hear it squeak. Does anybody know what this might be and is it an easy fix? Thanks. :)
 
Agreed. Check bushings
 
Just talked to my BIL who owns service station. He said he'd start with the bushings first and then go from there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new