Does anyone else have experience with HR Nitrate tester not working

BudgetR33f

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
246
Reaction score
113
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried two boxes of reagents and both of them always read differently and too low. I followed the instructions carefully and they don‘t expire for a couple years. Is there a way to fix this?
 
I tried two boxes of reagents and both of them always read differently and too low. I followed the instructions carefully and they don‘t expire for a couple years. Is there a way to fix this?
I presume both boxes were from the same lot and that you are 100% sure the sample had at least 1-2 ppm NO3.

If the chemical in the pouch is not an almost white and free flowing powder, I think there is a quality problem. Contact Hanna.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new