Does anyone have a Par Meter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter santeeeyyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
765
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, does anyone here near queen creek have a par meter that they can bring over and take some readings on my tank?
 
I have one in Coolidge.
May I possibly use it for a little bit or swing up here and take some measurements? I know in a week I should be getting a radion so I would like to take some par levels to help, better place my coral
 
wait ty for reminding me lol, I was gonna join the az frag group but my email never got sent to me
 
Yeah you could borrow it or I could bring it up for a bit start a conversation with me we can figure it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new