Does anyone have a ten gallon sump?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reesed5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reesed5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a sump for my 36 gallon and was wondering if anyone had a ten gallon?
 
Thayre easy enough to make...buy a cheap 10 gal. On eBay they sell cut to size sump kits. Than just silicone the pieces where they work for you.
 
Filter sock, 120gallon skimmer, refuge, slots for filter pads and return. I think it'll be great for your tank mine is on a 54 gallon corner.

Screenshot_2016-01-19-14-13-41.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new