Does anyone know what the most silent air pump is?

ILikeFish!

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2022
Messages
325
Reaction score
65
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank needs an air pump but all the ones I've tried are super loud and i cant sleep. Anyone know what the most silent one is? Preferably at petco, PetSmart, or amazon.
 
Last edited:
Yes

This is very quiet. This company is the supplier for eheim air pumps. Same exact thing just marked up and rebranded as eheim
557BBE3E-6597-490A-B6E3-9EBDC76ECDAA.jpeg
 
Upvote 0
I picked up a Tetra Whisper 60 at Pet Supplies Plus and I can't hear it running. I had a 25% off coupon I wanted to use or you can pick it up cheap at Amazon.

The Aquarium Co op pumps are silent as well.........have to order on internet.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new