Does anyone know where to buy colonies?

Yea. Too bad there's not a great place like WWC in Denver!
I'm from South Florida. I'm used to unlimited choices. It's harder out here.

Have you been to Aquatic Art? I think that it is better than WWC with less trendy stuff, better prices and as good of a selection. They are actually great people, as well... and I am a doucher who does not like most people.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new