Does anyone know who makes this light?

Midwestclownfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Used 22 gallon cad all-in-one, and this 4 bulb t5 fixture came with it. It has this lcd timer on the end that I can't seem to figure out, and I'm stumped as to who makes it. I'd like to figure out who does so I can get some help with the timer before I bodyslam it into oblivion from frustration. Thanks!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1388599081.788054.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new