Does anyone still play Pokemon?!

I tossed all the common cards when I was younger. I kept all the holographic cards in sleeves, cases and in a metal box. Charizard is my pride and joy of that box haha, I came across a second one when I was younger. Gave it to my cousin and he left it in the sleeve in his pocket and it got washed! Very saddening.
 
Has anyone noticed the inconsistencies in the show?
Charmander evolved into charmeleon who again evolved into charizard in season one. But in an episode of season two charmander was back somehow. Plus in season one team rocket has their lickitung stolen from them, which they didn't catch till season two. And in season two, officer jenny refers to her growlithe as arcanine. Not cool!
Perhaps I have too much time on my hands lol.
 
I'm 37 and have never owned a game console, cards, board games or anything like that. So no Pokemon for me..
 
My 3 boys would watch Pokemon on Netflix 24-7 if I let them... Lol
I bought them 50 cards off eBay for five bucks and my 8 year old always wants me to play.... and I try to amuse him but I have no idea what's going on.
 
That's awesome I used to play with I was younger but I still got my cards only kept the rare cards and sold all my competitive decks :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new