Does he look happy in this spot?

LovinlifeinGuam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
6,673
Reaction score
5,740
Location
Guam
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers, this is my first tenuis that I've had for about a week now and I think he's doing well but since I've never kept a tenuis before, I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me if the polyps look fully extended, etc....again, I've only had him about a week so he might still be adjusting to light...
 

Attachments

  • VID_20220317_174603.mp4
    20.4 MB
  • VID_20220317_174603.mp4
    20.4 MB
Can’t see video on my phone but usually upper third under medium light and water flow is best for them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new