Does Macroalgae ship well?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danyole
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Danyole

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2023
Messages
97
Reaction score
63
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up a little 9 gallon invert tank and I think i've settled on macroalgae. I've been looking online and it seems like most places ship Priority. Is that normal and will they survive in the winter? Should I wait until summertime or maybe just look for something local
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new