Does my bta want more light?

TCseh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
481
Reaction score
239
Location
Broken Arrow Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My anemone keeps moving and I'm thinking he's either just being an anemone or wanting more light. He is at the top of my tank right now and started from the bottom this morning. I have had him for multiple months. I had him in a nem box for about a month, because he walked off the rock and I wanted the clowns to pair with it. So it's back in the tank yesterday.

20231114_161334.jpg 20231114_162119.jpg
 
What is the tank size, type of light, and par (if you know it)
 
Are you sure it’s not flow? Looking for the right flow as well? Mine move when I mess with my flow with in the tank
 
Seems like enough light. I have had btas for 10+ years under cheap black box led's running at 65%. Some just moved away from a whole group for who knows why. I had two splits leave a group of several after being there a year or more and move 3 ' away to separate spots and plop down. They almost all moved a bit when placed in a new setup but only for a few days. Yours looks good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new