Does my torch look happy and healthy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ty12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ty12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
47
Reaction score
34
Location
NH
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I’m pretty new to coral and recently bought this torch for around 60 dollars I believe! I moved his spot once. To me it looks pretty happy. Does my torch look healthy to you? Thanks all! Here is a picture
 
Hey all! I’m pretty new to coral and recently bought this torch for around 60 dollars I believe! I moved his spot once. To me it looks pretty happy. Does my torch look healthy to you? Thanks all! Here is a picture
20250731_133637_BAFF4C20-04BD-4EC9-94BC-1490BC6A62E8.png
 
It needs some water movement, maybe more light. Definitely water movement though. It's just hanging in despair. 🤣

Give it some water current and it should be happier. It doesnt look like its dying, but it's definitely frowning.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new