Does Red Sea ABC reef foundation include major and minor trace elements?

ivanzlemus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2024
Messages
40
Reaction score
14
Location
bakersfield
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m new to dosing and looking at my options , I’m looking into dosing this , Red Sea A/B/C because it seems pretty simple but does that include minor trace elements also that I need also ? Or how does that work Help plz



IMG_3411.png
 
If you want to stay in the Red Sea brand, they have a “Trace Colors” set of supplements. The names and how they describe them is confusing imo (at least to me), but the concept is that different trace elements relate (very broadly) to different coral colors.

I bought the 4-pack (A, B, C, D) of 100 ml bottles to start testing it on my tank ~6 weeks ago, as I was (/am) low on all of the trace elements they cover based on the tank ICP results.

They provide instructions on dosing based on several methods… I’m using the method that keys off of calcium consumption, which I test and track weekly.

Full disclosure: this is not an endorsement… I’m testing and observing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new