Does your tank have what it takes ?

charliethetuna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
677
Reaction score
742
Location
long island ,ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning everyone on behalf of LIRA and WWC I would like to announce a contest to have your tank featured and filmed by WWC...send a video or picture of your tank and WWC will choose 2 tanks to film ....directions in flyer

image000000(4).jpg
 
When and where is this frag swap please?
 
Hope to see you there i help run the show I am the club secretary stop and say hi
Thank you! I'm actually upstate, near Canandaigua, but I was born in Kings Park and I have family in Smithtown, so you never know 😉
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new