Dog Faced Puffer needs new home

hlfitmr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear fellow Reefers,
Sadly I have made the decision to re-home my dog faced puffer. He is a young fish 5-6 inches long, very sensitive but social. One of my dogs has a spinal injury and managing her rehabilitation and taking care of my tank are just to much work for me. This fish deserves a better home than I can offer him right now. He currently resides in a 40 gallon breeder tank all to himself. He doesn't nip at any of my corals but he did make a meal of a red brittle star fish. He doesn't eat snails but will make a meal of any cleaner shrimp in your tank. All my of hermits are safe from him as well. His favorite meal is crunchy ghost shrimp( he needs crunchy shrimp to keep his teeth filed down) and clams in a half shell, he eats from my hand. My lights, Minipolario wave makers and coralife 65 protein skimmer will all be sold after my special guy finds a new home. Potential adopters should have a very large tank as this fish will grow quite large and other tank mates may be territorial-, he'll need lots of room swim, grow and find a space of his own to be happy.
DFP1.jpg
DFP2.jpg

Attachments

• DFP3.jpg
    DFP3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 237

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back