dog lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
oh they are so cute!!!! I just love frenchies. Someday I will have one. They are like the class clowns of the dog breeds.

Sandy
 
You have no idea.;)

We are planning on getting #3 in a year or two....I want the complete "3 stooges" feel. Be warned- they are like potato chips, one is just not enough.

Ciao,
Jen
 
Oh but I do know, we board dogs and I am a dog walker. They are probably the funniest dogs I know.

3 in one house, boy are you asking for it.

I do like the potato chip line. I have a bumper sticker on my car about Pitbulls being like potato chips.

Have you done a search on youtube for frenchie videos. I was there the other day and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

Sandy
 
I dunno, JRTs are pretty funny dogs. Yesterday my dog was at my mom's house while I went out for a coupl of hours. Mom said he washed the entire carpet in the den! He licked it wall to wall. Good thing she doesn't use chemicals on it.
Here's a happy pic of my pup:
SmilinKalvin.jpg

Kalvin loves to race all over Chicago!
KalvinSkyline1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new