Dollar shave club

  • Thread starter Thread starter Loki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
6,313
Reaction score
50
Location
Rogers, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found out about this. I got my box in yesterday and was happy with the order.

This is a monthly of bi monthly subscription service for razor blades shipped to your door for less than they cost at the stores.

I got the $9 Executive blades and they came with the handle since it's the first time I've used them. I also got the shave butter (great stuff) and post shave.

Here is a link to the site and how to order. I get a referral if someone joins using the link.

They have three levels $3, $6, and $9. each comes with 4 cartridges. I was using Gillette and paid $15+ for 4 at Wally World so I'm saving money and don't have to think about going and getting them.

Here is the link.
Dollar Shave Club - Shave Time. Shave Money.
 
I use the Cheapo double blade one. It's pretty nice a really cheap. I am never going back to Gillette.
 
Heck yeah! $3 a month for 5 of them.

I've only just got mine and used it once. I am impressed this far.
 
I use Harry's for shaving products. I don't shave as much but I like that fact I can order it whenever I need 'em (and they're dirt cheap).
 
Last edited:
At first I thought it said Dollar Save Club, as in, aquarium cheap stuff.

That would be a great idea: A 99 cents store for aquarium stuff. Could sell razors too.
 
I have been using the $6 one's for about a year and a half now. I will never go back to any name brand ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new