Domiance or other issue?

xiixravenxiix

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my two clownfish have been doing great first to eat always out and about. Today however I noticed the smaller male one has spots on him like bite marks. Unsure if this was from the larger female reestablishing herself or from another tank mate... looking at my six line as it's the only one with a mouth that small but I have never seen any aggression from the six line he just cruises around all over the place picking at the rocks. Anyways if you guys can take a look at the pics and let me know what you think... its hard to photograph these buggers isn't it

20200930_202804.jpg 20200930_202644.jpg
 
He looks okay, how is he acting now?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new