Don’t buy Jebao Wi-Fi devices!!!!

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They updated the app with a bunch of new features, okay awesome. But now it won’t let me log in. Reset my account, but now I have no devices. New update, now I have devices, but they won’t load and I can’t access them. New update, everything’s working. New update everything is broken again, and has stayed that way for the last 4 versions… anyone have any suggestions? I’ve restarted, logged out and in, deleted the app and logged back in again. No luck. Their reviews for the app show I’m not alone, their app rating has dropped like a rock.

OP
OP
aimed

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3350.png

You can see the devices won’t fully load.

bushdoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not update, I do not update my iPhone due to frequent incompatibility of updates with various peripherals and apps.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Do not update, I do not update my iPhone due to frequent incompatibility of updates with various peripherals and apps.
neither do I

Seansea

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant even get my jebao to hook up to my wifi. The pumps work good but the wifi compatability is awful

OP
OP
aimed

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This update fixed it, thankfully. After weeks of both being able to access them. I’m not updating again lol.

tohid13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They updated the app with a bunch of new features, okay awesome. But now it won’t let me log in. Reset my account, but now I have no devices. New update, now I have devices, but they won’t load and I can’t access them. New update, everything’s working. New update everything is broken again, and has stayed that way for the last 4 versions… anyone have any suggestions? I’ve restarted, logged out and in, deleted the app and logged back in again. No luck. Their reviews for the app show I’m not alone, their app rating has dropped like a rock.
Hi
i have Jebao Doser 4.4 MD
actully i underestand when my wifi router is off Jebao doser dosnt work and do not any mission !!!‍:confused:
and its really bad becuse i dont use wifi router turn on everytime ‍
i can programing jebao doser by wifi but i dont want use wifi router always ,how can i use this device after programing without wifi

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 80 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.0%
Back