DIY Kalk stirrer with Wi-Fi

  • Thread starter Thread starter yury88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Case is ready, awaiting pcb delivery in a few days.
I'm also switched power connector to Gx16 aviation jack and added switch for maintaining mode that will stop all automatic operations
 

Attachments

  • IMG20240518104823.jpg
    IMG20240518104823.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG20240518104709.jpg
    IMG20240518104709.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 72
Great project. I am following. Any update on this project?
 
Looks like OP was getting to close to a successful project so all the Kalk reactor companies came together and sniped him to prevent further success.
It looks like Marine Spectra Kalkalator is pretty much what OP was designing. I wonder if there was any involvement in the development of this final polished products.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new