Don’t hesitate to do business with Cultivated Reef

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

travish94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to Thank cultivated reef for their amazing customer service! Emails always replied to in a timely manner. Once deciding on a pair after Holly was able to offer me a sale price on the ones I really wanted. I also had a request for the bullet hole markings. She said she would look to find one but wasn’t sure she had any. Well to my suprise today both fish that came in had them! Don’t hesitate to get your clownfish from here! They came in very happy and healthy!

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to Thank cultivated reef for their amazing customer service! Emails always replied to in a timely manner. Once deciding on a pair after Holly was able to offer me a sale price on the ones I really wanted. I also had a request for the bullet hole markings. She said she would look to find one but wasn’t sure she had any. Well to my suprise today both fish that came in had them! Don’t hesitate to get your clownfish from here! They came in very happy and healthy!
Thank you @travish94 :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 56 65.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.7%
Back