Pleased with first purchase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefchi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I just wanted to share my experience with others who might be looking to purchase any fish from Cultivated Reef. I always purchased my fish from a LFS but couldn't find anything local and always been hesitate to buy online. Cultivated Reef made my experience enjoyable and provided exactly what I was looking for.

I purchased an Onyx clownfish around June of this year. I provided as much details as what I was looking for and they gave me exactly that. Communication is excellent and arrived when it was expected. The my fish came well packed and in a secured packaging. They definitely make sure its well packed and arrives when they say its going to arrive.

Several months later my fish is doing great and eating like crazy! When I introduced the fish to my tank, it instantly started to try host my toadstool.

I couldn't be any happier with my purchase from Cultivated Reef and highly recommend them to anyone who's looking to purchase any fish from them. I will be messaging them very soon to purchase another onyx clownfish and possibly make a pair.

PerculaClown.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back